Student Registration 2021-22 (OLD)

If you would like assistance in completing this process in a language other than English, please contact the registrar's office at 717-240-6800 x17803.  The district will provide an interpreter for you at no cost.

Students must be five-years-old by August 31, 2021 to enroll in kindergarten.

This is the first step of a three-step process for enrollment. 

* PLEASE review all steps before beginning Step 1. *

Step 1: Complete a pre-registration for each child enrolling.


* Registration is REQUIRED for students new to the Carlisle Area School District, students returning from homeschooling, and students returning from a cyber charter school.

DO NOT complete this registration if your student is currently enrolled at CASD for in-person learning or the Carlisle Virtual Academy (CVA).

A parent or guardian must Pre-Register the student(s) by completing this pre-registration form (click here).  PLEASE USE CHROME BROWSER.

If this is your first registration at Carlisle Area School District, you will need to create an account in the system.

* You will have the option to upload documents to support requirements listed at the bottom of this page.  If able, have the documents ready before submitting the form as you cannot add the documents later.  If you are not able to add/upload the documents to the form, there will be other opportunities to share the information with the District.

* This process must be completed for each new student. 
* Once you submit the information for one student, click the appropriate link to “Add” an additional student for registration.  

Step 2:  

Once you complete the pre-registration, setup an appointment using the link on the submission confirmation page from Step 1. 

Step 3: Attend the appointment with the following:

Proof of your child's age. 
* Original birth certificate or a notarized copy of the birth certificate
* Valid passport

 Immunizations as required by law. 
* Immunization record
* Written statement from a medical office
Proof of residency for the parent/guardian (two documents required). 
* Deed, lease, or sales agreement
* Notarized statement from landlord
* Mortgage information
* Utility bill
* Vehicle registration or vehicle insurance
* Driver's license or DOT identification card
* If residing with a district property owner, both forms linked below for multiple occupancy must be completed and notarized.

Custody Paperwork, if applicable

IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable

The Registrar Office is located at the Administrative Offices at 623 W. Penn St., Carlisle.

For questions, call Stacy Loose, District Registrar, at 717-240-6800 x17803. 

For technical assistance, click here to access InfoSnap/PowerSchool support.