Change of Building Request-Archived

Below are forms to request a change of building assignment for students in kindergarten, grades 1 - 8 and Army War College families living on post.  All students must be registered in Carlisle Area School District prior to parents/guardians completing and submitting a form.  

Request Change of Building, Kindergarten (2020-2021) 

Request Change of Building, Grade 1-8 (2020.2021)

Army War College Building Assignment Request (2020.21)