Change of Building Request

Below are forms to request a change of building assignment for students in kindergarten through grade 8, and Army War College families living on post.  All students must be registered in Carlisle Area School District prior to parents/guardians completing and submitting a form.  A separate form should be completed for each student.

Families moving during the last month of school should contact the building secretary for the 2021-22 request for change of building assignment form.  

Request Change of Building (2021.2022)

Army War College Building Assignment Request (2021.22)