Multiple Occupancy Registration

Parents or legal guardians who reside in the Carlisle School District in a home/apartment/room owned or leased by a Carlisle Area School District resident are required to submit a Multiple Occupancy Registrations Affidavit of Residence form to the district registrar.  

Multiple Occupancy Registration Affidavit of Residence

Certification of Multiple Occupancy by Owner/Lease Holder