Need health insurance for your child?

If affordable health care is not readily available for your child, there are services that may be able to help:

The Sadler Health Center, 100 N. Hanover St, Carlisle
Provides comprehensive medical and dental services regardless of insurance status if income criteria are met. You can stop in or call for an appointment to enroll: 717-218-6670.

CHIP is Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program 
Provides insurance for all children under the age of 19 for working families who may not be eligible for Medical Assistance. No family makes too much money to qualify. You can call toll free at 800-986-KIDS or check the website and enroll on-line at

County/Medical Assistance, 33 Westminster Dr, Carlisle 7 am - 2 pm (off Forge Rd. going toward Boiling Springs) 

Bring with you:

Children’s birth certificates
Children’s social security number
Pay stubs from the last 30 days, or 90 days if you have it.
Auto insurance information if you have a car
Any unpaid medical bills from the past 3 months
If you are pregnant, proof of pregnancy and due date